Friday, April 4, 2008

Maryland Pt. 2


As I said before my trip to Md/DC was incredible. I didn't get as much work done as I wanted but it was just what I needed. Clear my head, spend some time with Lil' and relax. Its strange though, as soon as I returned my head got all foggy. I was really excited to return to Chicago, had all these ideas and a fat to do list but it was all taken off the burner, put into a little tupperware container and left at the bottom of the fridge. It was as if something took over my emotions and thoughts. Anyway I woke up early this morning and am feeling much better. I have a Spanish exam at 1. That means 3 hrs to study but I just wanted to show Radnamas some love.
Here are some highlights of my trip to MD:
Flew into Dulles airport Thurs and was picked up by Lil'. We went to Original Pancake House in Rockville MD and had some fantastic pancakes! I have to say they have great hashbrowns as well. I'm not crazy about the mushy, cold, chewy, bland, oily, etc. potatoes that most restaurants plop on your plate. It always seems to take away from my meal, I just want them to go away but I also feel like I'm being slighted if I don't keep them because then my meal seems so meager. Anyway, Lil's eggs benedict came with some golden, crispy on the outside, warm and soft on the inside hashbrowns with the perfect amount of salt. I will always look forward to hashbrown now with the hope that they will be as perfect as these. To Be Cont'd.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! The foggy picture is great